Each and every day at IEA, children who could not speak are talking. Children who had no interest in others are asking for hugs. Students who could not function in the world are going to birthday parties and playgrounds with their friends and family members. Some students make such significant progress that they are able to graduate and go on to attend public and private schools within their own communities. Also, adolescents and adults successfully acquire skills that allow them to participate in vocational settings and become valued members of the workforce. Families, once devastated by this diagnosis, are now able to go to the movies or out to dinner, or on vacation. For these families, IEA has turned despair into hope, and the future into something to look forward to with anticipation instead of dread.
The intervention provided to students at IEA is highly effective, but also extremely expensive. As a result, we depend on the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations for financial support. Your donation to IEA means that teachers will be able to forever change the lives of children, adolescents, and adults with autism. Children will continue to learn to talk and to play. Adolescents and adults will become progressively more and more indpendent and will become contributing members of their families and communities.
How you can help
Your donations are vital to the success of IEA and the students who rely on our services. By making a donation to IEA, you are directly affecting the life of an individual with autism. Through the generosity and support of our contributors, IEA will continue to help individuals with autism overcome the challenges they face each and every day.
There are many ways in which you could participate in supporting IEA.
* Make a donation to IEA by mailing a check to: Institute for Educational Achievement 381 Madison Avenue New Milford, NJ 07646
* Make a donation to IEA online using a credit card by clicking on the donate button at the bottom of this page. You will be transferred to PayPal for a 100% secure online transaction.
* Strengthen your donation with a matching gift from your corporation by mailing a matching gift program form along with your donation.
* Make a bequest or gift of securities by contacting us at (201) 262-3287.
* Honor someone special or his/her special event by making a donation in his/her name.
* Donate toys, appliances, services, or equipment to the education program.
* Join us in our fundraising campaign by supporting upcoming events through participation and attendance at the event.
The Institute for Educational Achievement is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. As such, all contributions are tax deductible, as allowed by law. If you would like additional information about how to support IEA and help our students achieve all that they can, contact us at (201) 262-3287.
Please support IEA and autism intervention through your generous donation
You will be transferred to PayPal for a 100% secure online transaction.